Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Can Be Crafty, and Not in a Sneaky Way.

Lately, pinterest has inspired me to do crafty things. So, I make things for my friends. Here are a few of them.

This is what I made for my Harry Potter obsessed friend.

I painted a light switch on the right. I took the picture before the final touches were made, which were sparkles.
This idea came from this pin. HarryPotterLightSwitch

 I almost kept this one for myself, haha. I made a wind chime from bottle caps. This is actually my second one, the first one i painted the caps, and wired them together. I used only Bell's Brewery bottle caps, (keeping it local!) and drilled holes in the caps, and wired them together.

 Here's the inspiration for the bottle cap wind chimes. bottlecapwindchimes


This is a dragonfly made from wire, blue beads, and an old bangle bracelet.

There's no link for this one, it's a last minute project that turned out better than I thought it would.


Here's the first bottle cap wind chime I made for my Mom. I painted these caps blue and used an old cd to connect them all.


Pinterest is awesome. I'll keep adding my crafty projects as I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment