Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hey Now, I have 20 Pairs of All-Stars.

So, in the last post I mentioned that i needed one more pair of Converse All Stars to make it a nice even twenty pairs. Guess what i got?

Yes! They DO look like disco balls! 


Now, i have a total of TWENTY pairs of Chucks. I have pretty much every color you can think of. And eventually I am going to wear a pair a day, and being as I am, take a photo of them. I'll more than likely blog about that. And i know you'll all be excited to read it.

So, i watch a lot of cartoons. I babysit, and i use that as an excuse to watch these cartoons. Lately, i've been missing Animaniacs like CRAZY.



End of post.

I wasn't sure how to end this, so i'll end it abruptly i guess.

edit-i just spent about 20 minutes redesigning this blog.

I still don't like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment