Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday. Baseball Sunday

Now, you'd think this would be about me going to a baseball game, it's not, sadly. BUT, it is about how Justin Verlander almost got ANOTHER no hitter. BUT DIDN'T. And that' fine he didn't because he got the WIN.

Um. I'm typing this on Dad's new laptop. Having a laptop resting on my lap makes me want Mackie back. :/ Soon, i believe.......sooooooon.

My phone is better now, just needed a new battery, buying said battery makes me almost broke. It's blinking at me right now telling me to charge it up. I will ignore this, but look at the twitter that just came threw, most likely from MLB about some trade rumor. Nope it's from Ashleigh, who is my baseball buddy.

Alrighty, i'm done. I'm going to twitter now. Peace out my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment